- 1/2" circle punch - HAVE TO HAVE! I use it all the time.
- Brights buttons - our quality buttons match our colors and are a great accent to your projects
- Oval Accent Die - This one is a little big for cards - but it is the size that I used for the garden signs I have made
- Cupcake punch - it fits a number of our stamp sets - there's a very cute new one too!
- Delight in the Day photobook template - I don't usually talk about the MDS templates but I'm breaking my rule for this one - I have it and have used it several times for a number of my photobooks.
- Gift Bow die - get it - you will want it for the upcoming holiday season and some of the projects I have in store to share with you!
- Pool Party embossing powder - as you know, I love using the clear embossing powder over colored ink. . . but this is one of the embossing powders that I do have and recommend.
As always, you can order online anytime or call/email me and I will place it for you.